Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bring Us Together

Although our lives are busy, the busyness is full of excitment- things that bring people together - like weddings! Nick and I are looking forward to celebrating two upcoming weddings: Matt and Amy's wedding on June 7 in Raleigh and Summer & Logans wedding on June 14 in BadNewz. We get to celebrate with some of the most wonderful people, we get to celebrate love in fellowship with one another - two fun filled weekends of reaquainting and catching up with dear friends!! And we hope to make some rounds in the Campbell/Raleigh area to visit more friends and Sunni Skis (yum!!).To top it off, Nick's parents are coming for Summer's wedding - we get the opportunity to visit with them too!! That will be great, especially since we haven't seen them in about 2 months! The week following June 14 we get to spend an entire week at the beach with family in the OBX of NC. Even better Court and Tim will be in town & at the beach (and oh how we've missed them)!!

In other news, Harrison is going to prom - PROM!!! He is going to PROM as a FRESHMAN! My brother, whom I remember as only a small 10 yr old fishing in a stagnant pond in the backyard, is going to prom!!!! (The other thing I must accept is that he is officially taller than me.) His prom date/girlfriend is super sweet. Harrison's girlfriend, Josie, and I are going to do some pre-prom prep by getting manis and pedis with Foo next week - I'm really looking forward to some quality girl time!! On the flip side, I'm bummed that I won't be able to see Harrison and Josie, Adam and Sarah off to prom - but I'm slowly learning we can only be in so many places at once...

2 comments:

Bethany Zumba said...

we are excited too!!!!!!

Caleb and Adrienne said...

YAY! I found your blog! Love the pictures!